Iggy Azalea is not happy with her latest Papa John’s order. The Australian rapper had no complaints about the pizza itself, but was furious because a delivery driver, or drivers, allegedly shared her personal number.
“Papa John’s was my favorite pizza but …” began a series of accusatory tweets from the superstar, who received four nominations at Sunday night’s 57th Annual Grammy Awards.
The pizza chain quickly apologized to Azalea through its official Twitter account …
…. but it’ll probably take more than that to win her back. If they can’t, the next big question is whether Pizza Hut or Domino’s will get Ms. Azalea’s patronage.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms