Iggy Azalea is not happy with her latest Papa John’s order. The Australian rapper had no complaints about the pizza itself, but was furious because a delivery driver, or drivers, allegedly shared her personal number.
“Papa John’s was my favorite pizza but …” began a series of accusatory tweets from the superstar, who received four nominations at Sunday night’s 57th Annual Grammy Awards.
The pizza chain quickly apologized to Azalea through its official Twitter account …
…. but it’ll probably take more than that to win her back. If they can’t, the next big question is whether Pizza Hut or Domino’s will get Ms. Azalea’s patronage.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization