She’s not a coach on The Voice anymore, but that doesn’t mean Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine can’t still hang out: the two former colleagues performed a rendition of Maroon 5’s “My Heart Is Open” at the 2015 Grammy Awards. It’s been nine years since Stefani’s last solo album, but in that dress, it looks like the probably immortal No Doubt frontwoman hasn’t aged a day.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022