Okay, so maybe Grammy Moments aren’t always the worst part about the Grammys. Ed Sheeran, who’s up for Album of the Year as well as a few other categories, performed “Thinking Out Loud” with John Mayer and Questlove before joining Electric Light Orchestra for a rendition of the band’s 1977 song “Mr. Blue Sky.” If only all the show’s talent pairings were this well-suited.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization