Madonna’s upcoming album Rebel Heart has been plagued by leak after leak, but the material girl didn’t seem too fazed by her bad luck when she performed the album’s first single, “Living for Love,” live at the 2015 Grammy Awards for the first time.
Dressed in a revealing red matador outfit, she led the Staples Center in gospel choir-assisted sing-along. Music really does bring the people together after all.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve