Madonna’s upcoming album Rebel Heart has been plagued by leak after leak, but the material girl didn’t seem too fazed by her bad luck when she performed the album’s first single, “Living for Love,” live at the 2015 Grammy Awards for the first time.
Dressed in a revealing red matador outfit, she led the Staples Center in gospel choir-assisted sing-along. Music really does bring the people together after all.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time