Madonna’s upcoming album Rebel Heart has been plagued by leak after leak, but the material girl didn’t seem too fazed by her bad luck when she performed the album’s first single, “Living for Love,” live at the 2015 Grammy Awards for the first time.
Dressed in a revealing red matador outfit, she led the Staples Center in gospel choir-assisted sing-along. Music really does bring the people together after all.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating