Madonna’s upcoming album Rebel Heart has been plagued by leak after leak, but the material girl didn’t seem too fazed by her bad luck when she performed the album’s first single, “Living for Love,” live at the 2015 Grammy Awards for the first time.
Dressed in a revealing red matador outfit, she led the Staples Center in gospel choir-assisted sing-along. Music really does bring the people together after all.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?