It didn’t take long for the Grammys to get weird: after Miranda Lambert’s fiery performance, Kanye West hit the awards show’s stage for the first time in six years to perform “Only One,” the auto-tuned track from his upcoming Yeezus follow-up. The unusually stark lighting was a dramatic change from the Grammy’s usual stage sparkle, but it was fitting: the song is a tribute to both his late mother and his daughter with Kim Kardashian, North West.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization