A new Insurgent trailer premiered during the Grammys, giving the audience another look at the action-packed sequel to last year’s Divergent. In this trailer, Tris (Shailene Woodley) breaks through glass to charge at the evil Jeanine (Kate Winslet).
The young adult novel-turned-movie is set to hit theaters March 20.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up