Fifty Shades of Grey fanatics everywhere are squealing with pleasure at Friday’s announcement that there will be two movie sequels.
The sequels will be based on the two other books in the series, Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed. Director Sam Taylor-Johnson announced the news at an advance screening of the first movie in New York on Friday, MTV reports.
The first 50 Shades film hits theaters Feb. 13 and is already the fastest-selling R-rated movie in Fandango’s history, despite growing social media campaigns aimed at boycotting the premiere.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World