Pepperidge Farm is recalling about 46,000 packages of bagels because they may contain undeclared peanuts or almonds.
The recall includes plain, everything and cinnamon raisin bagels, as well as whole wheat, cinnamon raisin and brown sugar mini bagels.
The company said Friday that no illnesses have been reported. The fear is that traces of peanuts or almonds in the bagels could set off allergic reactions.
The affected bagels were sold in 23 states.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.