Some lucky Fifty Shades of Grey superfans attended an early screening of the new movie Friday morning — and the movie left them super-satisfied.
The atmosphere at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City was heated despite the chilled temperatures, as fans emerged to say exactly what they loved about the movie, and its stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.
The movie, adapted from the bestselling erotic novels by E.L. James, is set for release on Feb. 13th.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time