Some lucky Fifty Shades of Grey superfans attended an early screening of the new movie Friday morning — and the movie left them super-satisfied.
The atmosphere at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City was heated despite the chilled temperatures, as fans emerged to say exactly what they loved about the movie, and its stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.
The movie, adapted from the bestselling erotic novels by E.L. James, is set for release on Feb. 13th.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World