Take a moment and celebrate the wonderful and insane ways people have found to pack more hazelnut spread into everything. Here are eight to stimulate that part of your brain that only gets excited by Nutella.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
Nutella Mug Cake
Dessert pizza we were familiar with, dessert burgers not so much. Thanks to PopSugar for figuring out this Nutella patty.
We don’t actually know how many calories are in this monster from Robicelli’s in Brooklyn. We’d guess about 12 million. It is the ultimate Nutella indulgence.
If you find that lasagna completely unmanageable (and we can’t really blame you), you can make the slightly more demure stuffed Nutella pasta from Roti & Rice.
We’re still waiting for a place to pop up in New York that sells this stuff by the slice. In the meantime, you’ll have to make it yourself.
Nutella Milk Shake
Yeah, we were bored with vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, too. And with the toasted marshmallows it’s like liquid s’mores, but better.
Unfortunately, it is the middle of winter, but you can tuck this Nutella popsicle recipe with bananas and pistachios in your pocket for a hot July day.
Wondering what to do with that fondue set your parents bought back in the ’70s and for some reason gave to you? Wonder no more.
More from FWx: