The eagle hunting festival, held in the mountains of Qinghe County, Xinjiang, northwestern China, was organized by the local hunting community in an effort to promote and grow traditional hunting practices for new generations. The training and handling of the large birds of prey follows a strict set of ancient rules that Kazakh eagle hunters hope to preserve for future generations.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time