The eagle hunting festival, held in the mountains of Qinghe County, Xinjiang, northwestern China, was organized by the local hunting community in an effort to promote and grow traditional hunting practices for new generations. The training and handling of the large birds of prey follows a strict set of ancient rules that Kazakh eagle hunters hope to preserve for future generations.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This