To celebrate their son Teddy’s birthday, new parents Amelia and Matt created a very cute time-lapse video documenting his first year.
It begins with Teddy as a tiny newborn, just six hours old. Then he becomes a slightly less tiny, always yawning, sometimes-sneezing infant. From there, his transition is mostly marked by lots of smiles and giggles and truly adorable baby clothes.
You’ll see some major milestones like Teddy’s first steps, his first teeth and his first attempts at eating solid food. Teddy also gets to enjoy a pretty nice looking birthday cake. His parents shared the recipe on the popular food blog they run called Bon Appétempt. No wonder Teddy smiles so much. That cake looks epic.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time