To celebrate their son Teddy’s birthday, new parents Amelia and Matt created a very cute time-lapse video documenting his first year.
It begins with Teddy as a tiny newborn, just six hours old. Then he becomes a slightly less tiny, always yawning, sometimes-sneezing infant. From there, his transition is mostly marked by lots of smiles and giggles and truly adorable baby clothes.
You’ll see some major milestones like Teddy’s first steps, his first teeth and his first attempts at eating solid food. Teddy also gets to enjoy a pretty nice looking birthday cake. His parents shared the recipe on the popular food blog they run called Bon Appétempt. No wonder Teddy smiles so much. That cake looks epic.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization