The ladies and gentlemen at Comcast are at it again: this time, they named an Illinois customer “Super B*tch” and addressed her bill to that nickname.
Mary Bauer, 63, told WGN Chicago that after consistent faulty service from Comcast that required 39 technician visits, she received a bill addressed to “Super B*tch Bauer” instead of her given name. “This is a disgrace to me,” Bauer told WGN. Why are they doing this to me? I pay my bills. I do not deserve this.”
The PR gaffe comes just a month after a different Comcast Customer Service representative changed Ricardo Brown’s name to “Asshole Brown” on his bill.
Comcast has said they are actively investigating both incidents.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow