The ladies and gentlemen at Comcast are at it again: this time, they named an Illinois customer “Super B*tch” and addressed her bill to that nickname.
Mary Bauer, 63, told WGN Chicago that after consistent faulty service from Comcast that required 39 technician visits, she received a bill addressed to “Super B*tch Bauer” instead of her given name. “This is a disgrace to me,” Bauer told WGN. Why are they doing this to me? I pay my bills. I do not deserve this.”
The PR gaffe comes just a month after a different Comcast Customer Service representative changed Ricardo Brown’s name to “Asshole Brown” on his bill.
Comcast has said they are actively investigating both incidents.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now