Attention love-seeking stoners. A Denver company has come up with a dating app that you need in your life.
It’s called High There! and designed like Tinder: users create profiles and swipe through the photos of potential dates, except this version is clearly aimed at fans of ganja.
“I hated dating on other sites and apps because as soon as the idea of my cannabis consumption came up—date over. I actually walked out of a date (after paying of course) and said to myself, that’s it,” CEO Todd Mitchem told the Fast Company blog Co.Exist.
The app takes the Tinder model one step further by actually optimizing possible matches according to consumption preferences. Are you a lazy stoner? Do you prefer to use a vaporizer? These preferences will be taken into consideration to find an ideal fit.
Right now, High There! is only available in states that have fully legalized cannabis or have medicinal marijuana laws.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate