Attention love-seeking stoners. A Denver company has come up with a dating app that you need in your life.
It’s called High There! and designed like Tinder: users create profiles and swipe through the photos of potential dates, except this version is clearly aimed at fans of ganja.
“I hated dating on other sites and apps because as soon as the idea of my cannabis consumption came up—date over. I actually walked out of a date (after paying of course) and said to myself, that’s it,” CEO Todd Mitchem told the Fast Company blog Co.Exist.
The app takes the Tinder model one step further by actually optimizing possible matches according to consumption preferences. Are you a lazy stoner? Do you prefer to use a vaporizer? These preferences will be taken into consideration to find an ideal fit.
Right now, High There! is only available in states that have fully legalized cannabis or have medicinal marijuana laws.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working