Well, everything is awesome about this Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer made entirely out of LEGOs. And by “awesome” we mean really weird and kind of hilarious.
The YouTube channel that previously brought us LEGO versions of Guardians of the Galaxy and that viral “first kiss” video are back, and this just might be their best work yet. It’s all the whips and chains and husky voices of the original Fifty Shades trailer, made so much more awkward.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022