It looks like Jimmy Fallon isn’t the only one reuniting the kids from Bayside High.
Saved By the Bell‘s Tiffani Thiessen is getting her own cooking show, called “Dinner at Tiffani’s,” where she prepares and serves dinner for her celebrity friends, including some of the cast members from the 90’s teen sitcom.
Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley, also known as Slater and Jessie, are so far the only alums confirmed to appear. Other guests include Seth Green, Jason Priestly and Lance Bass.
On Wednesday night, Fallon brought most of the cast back together for a sketch on his show, giant cellphones and high-waist jeans included. Thiessen’s show premieres on Feb. 25 on the Cooking Channel.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement