Pope Francis took to the Internet Thursday morning to speak with special needs kids in a Google hangout.
Despite the tech-savvy nature of the event, the Pope proclaimed on the chat, “I am old-fashioned when it comes to computers. I’m a dinosaur. I don’t know how to work a computer.”
When a 14-year-old from Argentina talked about using a tablet, the Pope admitted asked, “Is it difficult…I don’t have one.”
That’s not to say the Pope is a Luddite, though. The 78-year-old pontiff once referred to the Internet as a “gift from God.”
You can watch the entire clip here:
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'