Much has been made of the fact that Wolf of Wall Street star Leonardo DiCaprio often comes up short during award season, particularly at the Oscars. While the a 39-year-old actor won a Golden Globe for his role as Jordan Belfort in Wolf, he lost out in the Best Actor category at the Academy Awards to Matthew McConaughey.
But the folks at DesignCrowd recently evened the score a bit when a digitally altered image of DiCaprio won the company’s award for the best “hipsterized” celebrity. Some of the other entries included Meryl Streep, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Dame Judi Dench, but it’s rather difficult to top a bowtie, seersucker suit-shorts (shuits?) and patent leather shoes — even if you do put purple hair and green lipstick on one of England’s most revered actors.
Also, there’s a decent chance that the hipsterized version of Ellen’s Oscar selfie could haunt your dreams. Don’t say you weren’t warned.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org