Do your kids talk back to you because they think they’re grown-ups? Well now, they can look like one, thanks to a genius barber who designed a special haircut to punish obnoxious kids.
The barbers at Atlanta’s A-1 Kutz came up with the “Benjamin Button Special” to punish kids who “act grown,” by shaving their heads so they look like old men. Barber Russell Frederick and his staff are even offering the haircut for free.
Frederick told the Washington Post he first tried the haircut on his own 12-year old son after he was slacking in school, and said his grades “dramatically skyrocketed” after he got his bald spot.
(h/t Washington Post)
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving