Do your kids talk back to you because they think they’re grown-ups? Well now, they can look like one, thanks to a genius barber who designed a special haircut to punish obnoxious kids.
The barbers at Atlanta’s A-1 Kutz came up with the “Benjamin Button Special” to punish kids who “act grown,” by shaving their heads so they look like old men. Barber Russell Frederick and his staff are even offering the haircut for free.
Frederick told the Washington Post he first tried the haircut on his own 12-year old son after he was slacking in school, and said his grades “dramatically skyrocketed” after he got his bald spot.
(h/t Washington Post)
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time