Rudiger the cat is ready for battle. Its enemy? The four-foot snow drift blocking its front door.
It’s hard to tell whether Rudiger really likes the snow, or really, really hates its house. Either way the cat seems resolved to make a break for it before cabin fever sets in, and the lil kitty is forced to recreate The Shining (or maybe Alive) just to quash the monotony. With that specter hanging over its little head and no useful human help in sight, the cat is left alone to dig its way to freedom. No amount of icy paws or snow poised to avalanche into the foyer at any moment will stop its escape.
Despite the fact that Rudiger can’t use a snow shovel or even put mittens on its little paws, the intrepid feline spends the morning squaring off against the drift, patiently scratching away at the pile that towers over its head until sweet freedom is only a high jump away.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World