Good news for fans who wish they could have Chris Pratt all to themselves. Now you can — sort of!
In a Facebook post Wednesday, the actor revealed the LEGO version of Owen, the character Pratt plays in the upcoming film, Jurassic World. Pratt famously starred in last year’s The LEGO Movie. The figurine is part of a Jurassic Park-themed video game tied to the film’s release on June 12. For the first time, gamers will be able to play with LEGO dinosaurs, according to a news release.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization