On Wednesday, Ferrari unveiled the 488 GTB, the Italian company’s latest model before making its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange. Here’s a look back on nearly 70 years of an evolving sports car, from its debut road car in 1947 to its futuristic-looking new addition.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow