On Wednesday, Ferrari unveiled the 488 GTB, the Italian company’s latest model before making its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange. Here’s a look back on nearly 70 years of an evolving sports car, from its debut road car in 1947 to its futuristic-looking new addition.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving