Need to know if you Craigslist blizzard boyfriend is marriage material? Thankfully there is an app that can make that decision for you!
Marriage Material launched Monday in the iTunes App Store, and its websites boasts that its creators spent “months working with dozens of relationship experts” to best analyze your marital fate.
In reality, the app provides two quizzes (extra quizzes cost 99 cents) that 1) determines where your partner falls on the “Lazy/Hot” scale and 2) calculates your compatibility after asking thought provoking questions like, “Does he treat you with love and respect?” and “Does he have an occupation you respect and leaves time for you?”
It seems safe to say that you might be better asking each other a bunch of questions instead.
If the app’s a success, at least there will be a market for a spin-off.
(h/t: Christopher Mims)
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This