Need to know if you Craigslist blizzard boyfriend is marriage material? Thankfully there is an app that can make that decision for you!
Marriage Material launched Monday in the iTunes App Store, and its websites boasts that its creators spent “months working with dozens of relationship experts” to best analyze your marital fate.
In reality, the app provides two quizzes (extra quizzes cost 99 cents) that 1) determines where your partner falls on the “Lazy/Hot” scale and 2) calculates your compatibility after asking thought provoking questions like, “Does he treat you with love and respect?” and “Does he have an occupation you respect and leaves time for you?”
It seems safe to say that you might be better asking each other a bunch of questions instead.
If the app’s a success, at least there will be a market for a spin-off.
(h/t: Christopher Mims)
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out