Need to know if you Craigslist blizzard boyfriend is marriage material? Thankfully there is an app that can make that decision for you!
Marriage Material launched Monday in the iTunes App Store, and its websites boasts that its creators spent “months working with dozens of relationship experts” to best analyze your marital fate.
In reality, the app provides two quizzes (extra quizzes cost 99 cents) that 1) determines where your partner falls on the “Lazy/Hot” scale and 2) calculates your compatibility after asking thought provoking questions like, “Does he treat you with love and respect?” and “Does he have an occupation you respect and leaves time for you?”
It seems safe to say that you might be better asking each other a bunch of questions instead.
If the app’s a success, at least there will be a market for a spin-off.
(h/t: Christopher Mims)
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms