Need to know if you Craigslist blizzard boyfriend is marriage material? Thankfully there is an app that can make that decision for you!
Marriage Material launched Monday in the iTunes App Store, and its websites boasts that its creators spent “months working with dozens of relationship experts” to best analyze your marital fate.
In reality, the app provides two quizzes (extra quizzes cost 99 cents) that 1) determines where your partner falls on the “Lazy/Hot” scale and 2) calculates your compatibility after asking thought provoking questions like, “Does he treat you with love and respect?” and “Does he have an occupation you respect and leaves time for you?”
It seems safe to say that you might be better asking each other a bunch of questions instead.
If the app’s a success, at least there will be a market for a spin-off.
(h/t: Christopher Mims)
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.