Grand Theft Auto V is on its way up the video game charts.
The Rockstar game has shipped over 45 million copies since its release in September 2013, with 10 million of those sold in the last two-and-a-half months following the game’s PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release, Engadget reported Tuesday.
It’s a massive sales figure, but not quite up to Grand Theft Auto V‘s sales following its initial release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 — over 11 million units were sold within 24 hours, with Rockstar raking in over $1 billion in three days.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time