Kanye West probably doesn’t want to get dragged to see Fifty Shades of Grey on Valentine’s Day—the theater would be his Red Room of Pain, minus the pleasure—so his wife organized a girls’ night.
But since his wife is Kim Kardashian, a girls’ night doesn’t mean lying around on the couch eating ice cream in sweatpants. No, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star had an early, private screening of the upcoming erotic blockbuster for her gal pals on Tuesday night. When it comes to promoting a movie, few endorsements have as much bang for their buck as Kim tweeting her critical verdict—”OMG it’s sooooo good!!!!!”—to her 28.4 million Twitter followers.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate