Kanye West probably doesn’t want to get dragged to see Fifty Shades of Grey on Valentine’s Day—the theater would be his Red Room of Pain, minus the pleasure—so his wife organized a girls’ night.
But since his wife is Kim Kardashian, a girls’ night doesn’t mean lying around on the couch eating ice cream in sweatpants. No, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star had an early, private screening of the upcoming erotic blockbuster for her gal pals on Tuesday night. When it comes to promoting a movie, few endorsements have as much bang for their buck as Kim tweeting her critical verdict—”OMG it’s sooooo good!!!!!”—to her 28.4 million Twitter followers.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating