Kendrick Lamar and Led Zeppelin veteran Robert Plant are headlining the 2015 Sasquatch! Music Festival, alongside Modest Mouse and Lana Del Rey, according to the official festival site.
Other highlights include Sbtrkt, The Decemberists, Glitch Mob, Tame Impala, Little Dragon, Of Monsters and Men, Schoolboy Q, The New Pornographers, The War on Drugs and Flume.
The annual concert series is held hosted at the Gorge Ampitheatre in Washington state.
Sasquatch! is also known for its comedy side-shows and this year’s list includes names like Doug Benson, Leslie Jones, Cameron Esposito and Pete Davidson.
Tickets will go on sale on Feb. 7 and a 4-day pass will cost $350. There are also more expensive options, topping out at $5,000 for a two-person “glamping” experience.
The festival starts on Friday, May 22 and finishes the following Monday.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow