Kendrick Lamar and Led Zeppelin veteran Robert Plant are headlining the 2015 Sasquatch! Music Festival, alongside Modest Mouse and Lana Del Rey, according to the official festival site.
Other highlights include Sbtrkt, The Decemberists, Glitch Mob, Tame Impala, Little Dragon, Of Monsters and Men, Schoolboy Q, The New Pornographers, The War on Drugs and Flume.
The annual concert series is held hosted at the Gorge Ampitheatre in Washington state.
Sasquatch! is also known for its comedy side-shows and this year’s list includes names like Doug Benson, Leslie Jones, Cameron Esposito and Pete Davidson.
Tickets will go on sale on Feb. 7 and a 4-day pass will cost $350. There are also more expensive options, topping out at $5,000 for a two-person “glamping” experience.
The festival starts on Friday, May 22 and finishes the following Monday.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement