Kendrick Lamar and Led Zeppelin veteran Robert Plant are headlining the 2015 Sasquatch! Music Festival, alongside Modest Mouse and Lana Del Rey, according to the official festival site.
Other highlights include Sbtrkt, The Decemberists, Glitch Mob, Tame Impala, Little Dragon, Of Monsters and Men, Schoolboy Q, The New Pornographers, The War on Drugs and Flume.
The annual concert series is held hosted at the Gorge Ampitheatre in Washington state.
Sasquatch! is also known for its comedy side-shows and this year’s list includes names like Doug Benson, Leslie Jones, Cameron Esposito and Pete Davidson.
Tickets will go on sale on Feb. 7 and a 4-day pass will cost $350. There are also more expensive options, topping out at $5,000 for a two-person “glamping” experience.
The festival starts on Friday, May 22 and finishes the following Monday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org