Kendrick Lamar and Led Zeppelin veteran Robert Plant are headlining the 2015 Sasquatch! Music Festival, alongside Modest Mouse and Lana Del Rey, according to the official festival site.
Other highlights include Sbtrkt, The Decemberists, Glitch Mob, Tame Impala, Little Dragon, Of Monsters and Men, Schoolboy Q, The New Pornographers, The War on Drugs and Flume.
The annual concert series is held hosted at the Gorge Ampitheatre in Washington state.
Sasquatch! is also known for its comedy side-shows and this year’s list includes names like Doug Benson, Leslie Jones, Cameron Esposito and Pete Davidson.
Tickets will go on sale on Feb. 7 and a 4-day pass will cost $350. There are also more expensive options, topping out at $5,000 for a two-person “glamping” experience.
The festival starts on Friday, May 22 and finishes the following Monday.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time