After Malcolm Butler, the clear breakout star from the Super Bowl was Left Shark, who was supposed to be one of Katy Perry’s back up dancers, but ended up just flailing while Right Shark nailed all the choreography.
Left Shark has quickly become an internet meme, and as with all things on the internet, someone decided to take it too far. Now someone may have a Left Shark tattoo.
As Mashable points out, no one has been able to confirm that this is an actual tattoo and not just a drawing and a clever ruse, so let’s all hope that someone didn’t permanently etch an internet trend about an uncoordinated shark onto their body.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate