Crack open a Heisenberg Dark and get ready to hit the dance floor: RJ Mitte, best known as Walt Jr. from Breaking Bad, is now a DJ.
Mitte will be showing off his skills behind the decks at a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night slated in New York (not Albuquerque) in April. The event is called Breaking Beats, because, really, that’s the only option for a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night.
The event will be held at New York’s B.B Kings Blues Club on April 10 and tickets are $30. No word on whether he’ll be spinning “Do You Want To Build A Meth Lab?” all night, or if Bryan Cranston and Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk will be in attendance.
One can only hope that they will be serving up buckets of Los Pollos Hermanos, recipes from the Breaking Bad cookbook and blue meth topped cupcakes. If we’re lucky, someone will have had the foresight to recreate the meth-making dance scene from the 2013 Emmy Awards. Fingers crossed.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement