Crack open a Heisenberg Dark and get ready to hit the dance floor: RJ Mitte, best known as Walt Jr. from Breaking Bad, is now a DJ.
Mitte will be showing off his skills behind the decks at a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night slated in New York (not Albuquerque) in April. The event is called Breaking Beats, because, really, that’s the only option for a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night.
The event will be held at New York’s B.B Kings Blues Club on April 10 and tickets are $30. No word on whether he’ll be spinning “Do You Want To Build A Meth Lab?” all night, or if Bryan Cranston and Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk will be in attendance.
One can only hope that they will be serving up buckets of Los Pollos Hermanos, recipes from the Breaking Bad cookbook and blue meth topped cupcakes. If we’re lucky, someone will have had the foresight to recreate the meth-making dance scene from the 2013 Emmy Awards. Fingers crossed.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears