Crack open a Heisenberg Dark and get ready to hit the dance floor: RJ Mitte, best known as Walt Jr. from Breaking Bad, is now a DJ.
Mitte will be showing off his skills behind the decks at a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night slated in New York (not Albuquerque) in April. The event is called Breaking Beats, because, really, that’s the only option for a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night.
The event will be held at New York’s B.B Kings Blues Club on April 10 and tickets are $30. No word on whether he’ll be spinning “Do You Want To Build A Meth Lab?” all night, or if Bryan Cranston and Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk will be in attendance.
One can only hope that they will be serving up buckets of Los Pollos Hermanos, recipes from the Breaking Bad cookbook and blue meth topped cupcakes. If we’re lucky, someone will have had the foresight to recreate the meth-making dance scene from the 2013 Emmy Awards. Fingers crossed.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org