Crack open a Heisenberg Dark and get ready to hit the dance floor: RJ Mitte, best known as Walt Jr. from Breaking Bad, is now a DJ.
Mitte will be showing off his skills behind the decks at a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night slated in New York (not Albuquerque) in April. The event is called Breaking Beats, because, really, that’s the only option for a Breaking Bad-themed DJ night.
The event will be held at New York’s B.B Kings Blues Club on April 10 and tickets are $30. No word on whether he’ll be spinning “Do You Want To Build A Meth Lab?” all night, or if Bryan Cranston and Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk will be in attendance.
One can only hope that they will be serving up buckets of Los Pollos Hermanos, recipes from the Breaking Bad cookbook and blue meth topped cupcakes. If we’re lucky, someone will have had the foresight to recreate the meth-making dance scene from the 2013 Emmy Awards. Fingers crossed.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was