The heroes who make “honest trailers” for popular movies are back — and this time they’ve taken a stab at The Lego Movie. They’re actually a bit less cutting than usual, though, because they admit the movie is surprisingly heartfelt and all-around good.
They also make sure to acknowledge that The Lego Movie was totally snubbed by the Academy this year. (It did not earn a nomination for best animated feature.) So while they do poke fun at the fact that the film is really just one big commercial, they’re actually pretty kind to it.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve