Kanye West will perform at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. Twice.
The rapper will both debut a “never-before-seen solo performance” at the show and appear alongside Paul McCartney and Rihanna to perform her new song “FourFiveSeonds.”
The news was pre-empted by a Monday night tweet from Kim Kardashian West declaring it #YeezySeason:
West is a 56-time Grammy nominee and 21-time winner.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating