Kanye West will perform at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. Twice.
The rapper will both debut a “never-before-seen solo performance” at the show and appear alongside Paul McCartney and Rihanna to perform her new song “FourFiveSeonds.”
The news was pre-empted by a Monday night tweet from Kim Kardashian West declaring it #YeezySeason:
West is a 56-time Grammy nominee and 21-time winner.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time