Rihanna’s long-awaited new single, “FourFiveSeconds,” premiered late last month, but nothing kicks off a comeback like the epic eye-roll she gives 20 seconds in to the video for the coolest campfire sing-along ever.
If you follow the singer on Instagram, you’re already familiar with that star-making attitude, but if not, the moody black-and-white clip that also features Kanye West and Paul McCartney gives you a good idea of what you’re missing. Shot in a square aspect ratio (who knows, maybe RiRi’s become a fan of Xavier Dolan in her downtime), the acoustic track’s video is simple, unadorned and surprisingly intimate — kind of like the song itself.
Now, quick, somebody hire these guys for a Gap ad campaign.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief