Christian Grey’s interests might be “singular,” but it looks like the film adaptation of E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey is looking to explore more than just one shade of its hunky titular character.
According to the Sunday Times, the sex scenes in the film make up for 20 minutes of the overall 100-minute run time. That leaves four-fifths of the film for Christian and Ana to get to dance, write flirty emails, meet parents, and who knows, maybe even talk.
As fans of the book know, 20 minutes of sex means there’s less sex in the movie than in the book, though it could point to how the film escaped an NC-17 rating.
Fifty Shades of Grey arrives in theaters Feb. 13.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time