Snow socked the Northeast again on Monday, crippling major airports and hindering the recovery from the blizzard last week. Forecasters warned that brutal cold would follow, raising the threat of a flash freeze and an icy mess on Tuesday.
In New England, the snow on Monday fell as fast as 3 inches an hour. By early afternoon, Lunenberg, Massachusetts, had more than 13 inches — and that was on top of what still had to be cleared from the blizzard.
New York got a mix of snow and freezing rain, complicating the commute…
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy