In a viral video, a southern California marketer Rob Wiltsey appears to film his wife Brianna’s teary reaction to a surprise vacation to England. He breaks the news by tucking plane tickets into a scrapbook filled with pictures of London and the hotel where they will be staying.
“My wife has always wanted to go to England, but we never had the money,” he writes in the description of the video on YouTube. “I have been saving for about a year and finally got to tell her.”
And in case you thought the surprise could not get more perfect, he says the couple will spend week two wherever she wants to go in Europe.
Take notes, guys!
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms