Attention, all the vegan ladies — Beyoncé and her trainer recently announced they’re launching a vegan meal delivery program.
After participating in the 22 Days Nutrition challenge with husband Jay Z in 2013, Beyoncé was inspired to team up with her trainer Marcos Borges, also the company’s founder, for the meal service.
The meals, which range in price from $9.76 to $16.50, are entirely plant-based and do not include gluten, soy, dairy or GMOs.
“I am so grateful that I took the challenge and credit Marco with leading by example,” Beyoncé said in a statement. “He came up with a great program to get people motivated to make better nutritional choices. All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can. I am excited to partner with him.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time