Attention, all the vegan ladies — Beyoncé and her trainer recently announced they’re launching a vegan meal delivery program.
After participating in the 22 Days Nutrition challenge with husband Jay Z in 2013, Beyoncé was inspired to team up with her trainer Marcos Borges, also the company’s founder, for the meal service.
The meals, which range in price from $9.76 to $16.50, are entirely plant-based and do not include gluten, soy, dairy or GMOs.
“I am so grateful that I took the challenge and credit Marco with leading by example,” Beyoncé said in a statement. “He came up with a great program to get people motivated to make better nutritional choices. All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can. I am excited to partner with him.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science