Attention, all the vegan ladies — Beyoncé and her trainer recently announced they’re launching a vegan meal delivery program.
After participating in the 22 Days Nutrition challenge with husband Jay Z in 2013, Beyoncé was inspired to team up with her trainer Marcos Borges, also the company’s founder, for the meal service.
The meals, which range in price from $9.76 to $16.50, are entirely plant-based and do not include gluten, soy, dairy or GMOs.
“I am so grateful that I took the challenge and credit Marco with leading by example,” Beyoncé said in a statement. “He came up with a great program to get people motivated to make better nutritional choices. All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can. I am excited to partner with him.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears