Microsoft has temporarily slashed $100 off of the retail price of its Surface Pro 3 tablets as sales of the 2-in-1 device, which can connect with a keyboard and double as a computer, have surged to a record high.
Prices at the Microsoft Store now range from $799 for the 64GB version to $1,849 for the 512GB model, and the deal includes a free protective sleeve with every purchase. The discount will last until April 5, 2015.
The move comes as Microsoft’s sales of the device surged past the $1 billion mark last quarter, marking a new milestone after earlier models failed to gain traction.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy