Microsoft has temporarily slashed $100 off of the retail price of its Surface Pro 3 tablets as sales of the 2-in-1 device, which can connect with a keyboard and double as a computer, have surged to a record high.
Prices at the Microsoft Store now range from $799 for the 64GB version to $1,849 for the 512GB model, and the deal includes a free protective sleeve with every purchase. The discount will last until April 5, 2015.
The move comes as Microsoft’s sales of the device surged past the $1 billion mark last quarter, marking a new milestone after earlier models failed to gain traction.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption