McDonald’s in the U.S. may now be accepting “Lovin'” as payment for Chicken McNuggets, but hugs will get you nowhere Down Under.
McDonald’s Australia is auctioning off one 500ml bottle of its secret Big Mac sauce on eBay — and after just a day, the bidding is up to almost $18,000 ($23,000 Australian dollars). And there are 8 days left of the auction.
The auction page says that the sauce is the perfect addition to everything from Hungarian Goulash to cupcakes. “Don’t like brussel sprouts? You will now!*” McDonald’s writes before adding the strange addendum “*probably not.”
While the cost is exorbitant and the veggie antagonism is bizarre, it’s not all bad. Proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy