McDonald’s in the U.S. may now be accepting “Lovin'” as payment for Chicken McNuggets, but hugs will get you nowhere Down Under.
McDonald’s Australia is auctioning off one 500ml bottle of its secret Big Mac sauce on eBay — and after just a day, the bidding is up to almost $18,000 ($23,000 Australian dollars). And there are 8 days left of the auction.
The auction page says that the sauce is the perfect addition to everything from Hungarian Goulash to cupcakes. “Don’t like brussel sprouts? You will now!*” McDonald’s writes before adding the strange addendum “*probably not.”
While the cost is exorbitant and the veggie antagonism is bizarre, it’s not all bad. Proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia.
Read next: 5 Problems That’ll Challenge McDonald’s No Matter Who’s CEO
Listen to the most important stories of the day.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement