Jimmy Fallon’s epic post-Super Bowl lip-sync battle with Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart on The Tonight Show finished with an appearance from a surprise guest star.
As Fallon began his sync to the Dirty Dancing song (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life, Drew Barrymore joined him onstage to perform a hilarious routine.
They even attempted (semi-successfully) the iconic lift from the movie.
Earlier on the show, Ferrell performed a hysterical lip sync of Beyoncé’s Drunk in Love and Idina Menzel’s Let It Go, while Hart wowed the audience with his rendition of John Legend’s All of Me and Roar by Katy Perry.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy