Jimmy Fallon’s epic post-Super Bowl lip-sync battle with Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart on The Tonight Show finished with an appearance from a surprise guest star.
As Fallon began his sync to the Dirty Dancing song (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life, Drew Barrymore joined him onstage to perform a hilarious routine.
They even attempted (semi-successfully) the iconic lift from the movie.
Earlier on the show, Ferrell performed a hysterical lip sync of Beyoncé’s Drunk in Love and Idina Menzel’s Let It Go, while Hart wowed the audience with his rendition of John Legend’s All of Me and Roar by Katy Perry.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror