Jimmy Fallon’s epic post-Super Bowl lip-sync battle with Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart on The Tonight Show finished with an appearance from a surprise guest star.
As Fallon began his sync to the Dirty Dancing song (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life, Drew Barrymore joined him onstage to perform a hilarious routine.
They even attempted (semi-successfully) the iconic lift from the movie.
Earlier on the show, Ferrell performed a hysterical lip sync of Beyoncé’s Drunk in Love and Idina Menzel’s Let It Go, while Hart wowed the audience with his rendition of John Legend’s All of Me and Roar by Katy Perry.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023