Jimmy Fallon’s epic post-Super Bowl lip-sync battle with Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart on The Tonight Show finished with an appearance from a surprise guest star.
As Fallon began his sync to the Dirty Dancing song (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life, Drew Barrymore joined him onstage to perform a hilarious routine.
They even attempted (semi-successfully) the iconic lift from the movie.
Earlier on the show, Ferrell performed a hysterical lip sync of Beyoncé’s Drunk in Love and Idina Menzel’s Let It Go, while Hart wowed the audience with his rendition of John Legend’s All of Me and Roar by Katy Perry.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving