Now this is one star-studded birthday!
Harry Styles brought out Hollywood’s A-list to his birthday bash in L.A. on Saturday night.
Others at the One Direction boy-bander’s 21st birthday party included David Beckham, Adele, Adam Levine, ex-fling Kendall Jenner, Courteney Cox, Rashida Jones and fellow Brit Cara Delevingne, a source tells PEOPLE.
Styles had not one cake, but four from Sweet Lady Jane – and his happy face graced the tops, says the insider, who added that photos were not allowed at the super-starry bash.
“When he blew out his birthday candles, he FaceTimed his mom,” says the source. “He was so sweet to all his guests.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving