Family members of Bobbi Kristina Brown, the 21-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, are waiting for a “miracle” as she remains on a respirator with scant brain activity. Brown was found unconscious Saturday in her bathtub at her home in Roswell, Ga., reports a PEOPLE exclusive.
“This is [Bobby’s] worst nightmare,” a family source told PEOPLE. “Losing Whitney [Houston] was hard, but this is a million times worse, and to lose her in the same way would devastate him.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving