During Sunday’s Super Bowl, Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson and the rest of the Barden Bellas made an a-ca-tastic appearance in a new trailer for the soon to be released Pitch Perfect 2.
The clip shows the Bellas going up against other a-cappella groups (including the tasty Green Bay Packers) as they head to the a-cappella world championships.
Kendrick, who plays Becca, sings Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” in a riff-off as the Packers sing Destiny Child’s “Bootylicious.”
Wilson (Fat Amy) shares her hilarious off-the-cuff wit, saying, “They’re going to look at us, Team USA, and be like, why is the most talented one Australian?”
Pitch Perfect 2 hits cinemas May 15, 2015.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up