During Sunday’s Super Bowl, Anna Kendrick, Rebel Wilson and the rest of the Barden Bellas made an a-ca-tastic appearance in a new trailer for the soon to be released Pitch Perfect 2.
The clip shows the Bellas going up against other a-cappella groups (including the tasty Green Bay Packers) as they head to the a-cappella world championships.
Kendrick, who plays Becca, sings Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” in a riff-off as the Packers sing Destiny Child’s “Bootylicious.”
Wilson (Fat Amy) shares her hilarious off-the-cuff wit, saying, “They’re going to look at us, Team USA, and be like, why is the most talented one Australian?”
Pitch Perfect 2 hits cinemas May 15, 2015.
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future
- 6 Groups Making Mental Health Care More Accessible to People of Color