What do Tupac Shakur, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee, Kurt Cobain, John Lennon and Elvis Presley have in common? They all love fruit-flavored beer, apparently.
A new advertisement from Dutch brewer Bavaria Radler tells the tall tale that everyone’s favorite pop culture figures aren’t dead at all, but have instead absconded to a desert island where they can sit in the sun and drink fruit-flavored beer all day and rub sunblock on each other and hide away from civilization.
On YouTube, Bavaria said: “We all know the stories and theories surrounding the death of certain stars. But what’s the real story? This Bavaria Radler commercial makes it clear once and for all.”
While some may question the taste level of having the doppelgangers of deceased celebrities shilling alcohol, what did you expect from a company selling fruit-flavored beer?
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate