Disney fans were treated to a new trailer for its upcoming movie Tomorrowland, during Sunday’s Super Bowl, and it looks awesome.
The sci-fi fantasy film brings together director Brad Bird (The Incredibles) and writer Damon Lindelof (Lost, Prometheus) and is set to hit theaters May 22, 2015.
But Disney is still not giving much away with the new trailer. The clip shows George Clooney, who plays a former child genius, alongside Britt Robertson and Hugh Laurie as they enter a world filled with huge skyscrapers, flying trains and strange machines “where nothing is impossible.”
“You wanna go?” asks Clooney. Yes, we can’t wait.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating