Disney fans were treated to a new trailer for its upcoming movie Tomorrowland, during Sunday’s Super Bowl, and it looks awesome.
The sci-fi fantasy film brings together director Brad Bird (The Incredibles) and writer Damon Lindelof (Lost, Prometheus) and is set to hit theaters May 22, 2015.
But Disney is still not giving much away with the new trailer. The clip shows George Clooney, who plays a former child genius, alongside Britt Robertson and Hugh Laurie as they enter a world filled with huge skyscrapers, flying trains and strange machines “where nothing is impossible.”
“You wanna go?” asks Clooney. Yes, we can’t wait.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow