Two of America’s best-known couples hit up a Phoenix-area Waffle House in an epic Super Bowl pre-game.
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Chrissy Teigen and John Legend showed off their casual, late-night double date at “La casa de waffle” on Instagram early Sunday. The four had arrived in Arizona on Saturday ahead of Sunday’s game — during which Kardashian is set to appear in a self-mocking T-Mobile commercial.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was