Not long after giving us a second trailer to analyze for weeks, Marvel’s released a new TV spot for Avengers: Age of Ultron this week.
Familiar faces from Tony Stark to Captain America are seen in the 30 second clip, but the teaser only gives us a glimpse of what’s to come when the battle between The Avengers and their new nemisis, Ultron, begins.
“Trouble always comes ‘round,” Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury warns in the trailer.
Avengers: Age of Ultron premieres May 1, 2015.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out