“To Kanye & Kim – Thanks for the support and best wishes to your lovely daughter!” the president wrote.
The picture was most likely taken in October, when the Wests met POTUS for a sit down at the White House.
“Me and my wife met with President Obama two weeks ago,” Kanye Tweeted after the meeting.
Although no one knows what the threesome discussed, we’re guessing Obama refrained from calling the rapper a jackass … again.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating