Scientific studies show:
— You can predict how many women a man has slept with by how funny he is.
— Yes, most TV commercials make men look like morons.
— Companies pay women more if a male CEO has a daughter.
— Poor and hungry men prefer heavier women. Rich and full guys like skinny girls.
— Attractive TV anchors make men unable to remember the news.
— What’s the chance that a man’s kids are not really his, biologically?
— Punching things does make men feel better.
— If men’s jobs didn’t affect their ability to attract women they’d be far less ambitious.
— Men fake orgasms too.
This piece originally appeared on Barking Up the Wrong Tree.
Join over 150,000 readers and get a free weekly update via email here.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.