Scientific studies show:
— You can predict how many women a man has slept with by how funny he is.
— Yes, most TV commercials make men look like morons.
— Companies pay women more if a male CEO has a daughter.
— Poor and hungry men prefer heavier women. Rich and full guys like skinny girls.
— Attractive TV anchors make men unable to remember the news.
— What’s the chance that a man’s kids are not really his, biologically?
— Punching things does make men feel better.
— If men’s jobs didn’t affect their ability to attract women they’d be far less ambitious.
— Men fake orgasms too.
This piece originally appeared on Barking Up the Wrong Tree.
Join over 150,000 readers and get a free weekly update via email here.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022