Matthew Mills, a 30-year-old 9/11 truther living in Brooklyn, snuck into the postgame press conference of Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith by using an old music festival pass. Upon arriving at the press conference, he did what 9/11 truthers do best: he grabbed the mic and shouted stuff about how the U.S. government perpetrated 9/11.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time