Matthew Mills, a 30-year-old 9/11 truther living in Brooklyn, snuck into the postgame press conference of Super Bowl MVP Malcolm Smith by using an old music festival pass. Upon arriving at the press conference, he did what 9/11 truthers do best: he grabbed the mic and shouted stuff about how the U.S. government perpetrated 9/11.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving