In what was basically the opposite of a close-up, workers at Israel Aerospace Industries recently posted for a so-called “space selfie.”
About 300 employees for the company lined up to spell the initials “IAI” as one of their own passing satellite snapped a picture from above at an altitude of about 325 miles.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- AI Is as Risky as Pandemics and Nuclear War, Top CEOs Say
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction